1. Mood Scent Bar is run and governed by the following company:
Victor Kochetov GOODMOOD
ul. tamka 33
ul. Tamka 33,00-355 warszawa
NIP: 678-312-62-51, REGON: 122863353,
KONTO BANKOWE: 57 1020 1013 0000 0002 0287 4923
hereinafter referred to as 'Seller'.
2. The Purchase Order constitutes Buyer's offer to Seller upon the terms and conditions stated herein and shall become a binding contract when it is
accepted either by Seller's acknowledgment or performance. The purchase order is to be placed only by adult natural or legal person as well as/or unincorporated body hereinafter referred to as 'Buyer'
3. E-mail orders may be placed 24 hours a day.
4. The purchase becomes valid the moment an order is placed by Buyer. COD orders are executed promptly. Payment by transfer and e-payment method orders are processed on payment onto Seller's account.
5. The purchased goods are sent (along with Buyer's choice of sales document – invoice/receipt/bill)by means of Buyer's choice of delivery to the address provided by Buyer in the order form.
6. From the moment of purchase, Seller bears a two-year responsibility for any inaccuracies regarding Goods in accordance with the Special Terms And Conditions Of Consumer Sale Act (27.07.2002)and other applicable provisions of the law.
7. In the event of unsatisfactory conformity of Goods with the agreement, the appropriate document detailing the inconsistency as well as expectations pertaining to the fulfillment of the contract execution should be mailed to Seller's address.
8. Within ten days following receipt of ordered Goods, Buyer is entitled to cancel the agreement with no requirement of providing justification on the grounds of general regulations of remote agreements. In compliance with the Act, audio-visual and digitalised products are not liable to returns policy once their original packaging has been removed by Buyer.
Seller will refund the costs (with added interest) within five days.
9. All the prices provided by Seller are in Polish Zloty (PLN), gross (includig VAT). The prices do not include shipment fee which is specified in the delivery cost menu.
10. Seller warrants personal data protection in compliance with Personal Data Protection Act (29.08.1997) (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883) and Act On Rendering Electronic Services (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204). By providing personal details Buyer agrees for them to be processed by Seller in order to execute the purchase order. Buyer is allowed to access, amend, alter, update or delete personal data supplied.
11. None of the provisions is intended to violate Buyer's rights and may not be interpreted as such. In the event of incompatibility of any of the stipulations with the applicable law, Seller declares full compliance with this law as well as the will to amend the questioned terms.
12. Any alterations pertaining to terms and conditions will be conveyed to Buyer via e-mail (indicated during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days prior to the introduction of new regulations. Any changes will be imposed in order to conform to applicable law.
13. The current, updated terms and regulations can be found at: http://moodscentbar.com/index.php?id_cms=3&controller=cms&id_lang=1. During both cycle of order processing as well as after-sale service terms Buyer is obliged to follow the terms approved in the order procedure form unless Buyer deems them less favorable than the up-to-date ones, and consequently opts for the then most current version.
14. Seller warrants faultless performance of the website with the following browsers: IE 7 or higher, FireFox 3 or higher, Opera 9 or higher, Chrome 10 or higher, Safari with updated JAVA and FLASH, in at least 1024 px resolution mode. Using third-party software affecting functionality and efficiency of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may distort proper display of moodscentbar.com and should therefore be disabled.
15. Cases which are not regulated by this document are subject to appropriate legal articles. Conflicts are to be examined by local courts.